These are thought provoking questions that will give you a far better insight of what you value and what you are seeking in your life. Be honest and then study your answers. Be thoughtful, precise and above all, tell the truth. Best to write your answers down so that you can really go over them once you have finished the quiz!
What do you feel so passionate about that you would be willing to fight for?
What social issues do you get behind and rally for and why?\
If you could do what you love to do and make money what would you do and why?
What type of behavior turns you off totally and why?
5.Name three things you cannot tolerate in a relationship.
- Name three things you must have in a relationship.
- Name ten things on your bucket list.
- Name twenty things you would like to do before you die.
- What is the most important value your parents instilled in your life?
10.What person or persons has had the most impact on who you are today and how?
11.List 5 things you value in your life then number them in order of importance from 1 most to 5 least.
- What can't you live without?
- What are the five most important qualities that you offer to others. Number them from 1 - 5 with your perception of their importance to yourself...to others.